Includes a 56-page science book with materials
Relate rocks to the history of the planet —
It is written in the rocks!
Connect the earth’s crust to real rocks.
Uses exciting eruptive experiments to foster comprehension
20 activities which include:
- Mold and slice open a model of the earth
- Create a lava fountain to explore density
- Spew your own volcano
- Make your own pyroclastic eruptions
- Discover which rocks will float and which will burn
- Identify, break & display volcanic rocks
- Sediment your own sedimentary rocks
- Acid test rocks
- Explore metamorphic rocks
- Form fossils