Bruder made in Germany.
AN Fire engine with selwing ladder, water pump and Light and SoundModule (trucks) incl. Battery
- Driver's cabin can be tilted
- folding outside mirror
- possibility to view the engine block
- tread tyres
- tank can be filled with water
inkl. Accessories: Light and Sound Module (trucks) incl. Battery, Art.-Nr. 02801:
- auto switch-off function after approx. 20 seconds
- the respective function is immediately switched off by pressing the button repeatedly
- four different functions; horn, engine noise, flashing light and siren sound, each triggered by pressing the pushbutton
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Received Spiel Gut Award; for more information, visit spielgut.org
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16
The tipping driver's cab of the MAN fire service lorry with turntable ladder and water pump provides a view of the engine block. The wing mirrors of the driver's cab can be folded out and the integrated water tank can be filled. The water hose can be coiled up and has a fully functioning water spray on the end. The turntable ladder with rescue basket can be moved out by a handwheel and adjusted in height. Four outriggers ensure stability. The Light and Sound Module [art. no.: 02801] with four different functions; horn, engine noise and flashing light and siren sound is included. Tread tyres complete the picture.