BRUDER - JOHN DEERE 6920 Tractor w/tipping trailer 02058
Just like all tractors of the TOP Profi series, this true-to-the-original tractor can also be equipped with a clip-on front loader and with twin tyres available (sold separately ).
The engine bonnet can be opened to reveal the engine block. The off-road front axle can be steered directly both via the steering wheel in the driver's cab and via an enclosed steering rod extension which the children can insert onto the steering wheel through the sliding roof in the driver's cab.
The tailgate automatically opens when the trough of the tub tipping trailer is folded up. The grain outlet slide can be used after changing the rod assembly. Tread tyres complete the picture. The tipping trailer can be equipped with all tractors of the Profi series as well as MB Unimogs (sold separately).
All of the numerous trailers and trailed implements of the Profi series can be combined with the John Deere 6920 tractor so that the little "farmers" can re-enact the work on the fields and the production of agricultural produce. To add to the fun of playing, the John Deere 6920 can be equipped with twin tyres [art. no.: 02012] and front loader [art. no.: 02005] (not included).
- detachable front weight
- engine bonnet can be opened
- steerable and off-road front axle
- retrofittable twin tyres
- additional steering rod allows steering through the sliding tractor roof
inkl. Tipping trailer (green-yellow), Art.-Nr. 02210:
- tailgate opens automatically when tipping
- tipping trough
- Fold-down support leg
- tread tyres
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended for playing indoors and outdoors
- Received Spiel Gut Award; for more information, visit spielgut.org
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made by Bruder IN GERMANY
- Scale 1:16
- Tractor 'SUPER-PRO'-series
Size: 67 x 16.5 x 17.7 cm